Changes to the tone and quality of your skin are often unavoidable as you age. The decrease in collagen production can lead to wrinkles and a loss of facial volume. Facial fat gets redistributed, removing the plump, youthful complexion you once had. One solution to aging is the use of injectables, which are non-surgical procedures that work deep in the tissues to provide you with a beautiful complexion. At Careaga Plastic Surgery, we offer a variety of injectables to provide our patients with customizable anti-aging treatments. Our trained injectors are skilled in achieving natural, subtle enhancements.
Why Choose Careaga Plastic Surgery?
Careaga Plastic Surgery offers an immaculate and serene setting with cutting-edge technology suited for your cosmetic surgery needs. Additionally, the dedicated staff at Careaga Plastic Surgery are highly professional, with an abundance of experience in the beautification industry. Only highly trained and qualified injectors will perform your service. With each procedure, we pay close attention to facial aesthetics and symmetry to provide you with the most natural results possible.
Injectables Are Ideal for:
Collagen loss is the root cause of wrinkle formation. Lower facial wrinkles develop due to a natural decrease in collagen. However, on the upper face, crow’s feet and brow lines are often the results of repeated muscle movements. All wrinkles are exacerbated by sun exposure, poor hydration, smoking, and environmental factors.Request More Information
Losing volume throughout your face can result in hollowed cheeks or a sunken, gaunt appearance. Some people lose the definition in their cheeks that creates an attractive, angular aesthetic. Injectables can stimulate the new production of collagen in the cheek area. We can even carefully create better facial definition and shape.Request More Information
As you age, you are more prone to accumulate fat in areas you didn’t before. Even physically fit people can develop submental fullness (a double chin) as they age. This stubborn fat can be difficult to eliminate through diet and exercise alone. However, revolutionary injectable treatments allow us to eliminate excess chin fat without surgery.Request More Information
Full lips with attractive definition can help create a beautiful facial aesthetic. You may have naturally thin lips, or maybe you’ve lost lip volume as you’ve aged. Injectables are the easiest and most effective treatment for thin lips, providing both subtle and dramatic enhancement to the shape and fullness of your lips.Request More Information
BOTOX® COSMETIC & DYSPORT®
- BOTOX® Cosmetic and DYSPORT® are neurotransmitter inhibitors, preventing muscle contraction in the injected area.
- These injectables are used in the upper face where wrinkles are caused by repetitive muscle movements.
- They are most effective in treating crow’s feet, brow lines, and forehead lines.
- Repeat treatments are needed every four to six months.
JUVÉDERM® & RESTYLANE®
- JUVÉDERM® and RESTYLANE® are dermal fillers that use hyaluronic acid to stimulate new collagen production in the tissues of the face.
- Fillers are most effective on the lower-third of the face where wrinkles result from natural collagen breakdown.
- They successfully treat nasolabial folds, marionette lines, and lip lines.
- JUVÉDERM® and RESTYLANE® can also be used for lip enhancement.
- Repeat treatments are needed every six to nine months.
- SCULPTRA® Aesthetic is a poly-L-lactic acid injectable, which can help restore lost facial volume.
- It is effective in treating mid and lower facial volume loss, targeting smile lines, marionette lines, and chin wrinkles.
- Unlike other injectables, SCULPTRA® Aesthetic results can last up to two years.
- Versa™ is a multi-purpose hyaluronic acid dermal filler.
- It is FDA approved for cosmetic treatment and has been used worldwide since 2002.
- Revanesse® Versa™ is an injectable soft tissue filler designed to correct the appearance of facial wrinkles and creases.
- KYBELLA® is the first FDA-approved injectable to treat submental fullness (double chin).
- The unique formula used in KYBELLA® breaks down submental fat stores, which are naturally absorbed by your body.
- Results develop over a period of weeks, and multiple treatments may be necessary to achieve ideal results.
Injectable treatments are often preferred because of the short recovery period. It is typical to have bruising and swelling for the first 24 to 48 hours, but this quickly resolves itself.
Injectables are administered using a fine needle, which leaves no visible scars. Once your bruising and swelling subside, nobody will know you underwent treatment.
The cost of a single injectable treatment varies depending on the amount of correction required. A detailed quote will be provided during your consultation.
Most patients can immediately resume their regular activities and feel comfortable at social engagements after three to five days. You can even begin applying makeup after the first 24 hours.
Frequently Asked Questions
Am I a good candidate for an injectable treatment?
If you have fine lines, wrinkles, or mild submental fullness you are looking to treat, then you are an ideal candidate for injectables. However, if you have skin laxity, then surgical correction may be needed to restore a firmer, more toned facial appearance.
How long will the results last?
The length of your results depends on the type of injectable used and the number of treatments you have undergone. Many injectables are buildable, working better after repeat treatments.
Which Allergan products do you carry?
- BOTOX® Cosmetic
- JUVÉDERM® Ultra
- JUVÉDERM® Ultra Plus
- JUVÉDERM VOLBELLA® XC
- JUVÉDERM VOLUMA® XC
- JUVÉDERM VOLLURE™ XC
Which Galderma products do you carry?
- RESTYLANE® Silk
- RESTYLANE® Lyft™
- RESTYLANE® Defyne™
- RESTYLANE® Refyne™
- SCULPTRA® Aesthetic