Injectable Treatments In Miami
Changes to the tone and quality of your skin are often unavoidable as you age. The decrease in collagen production can lead to wrinkles and a loss of facial volume. Facial fat gets redistributed, removing the plump, youthful complexion you once had. One solution to aging is the use of injectables, which are non-surgical procedures that work deep in the tissues to provide you with a beautiful complexion. At Careaga Plastic Surgery, we offer a variety of injectables to provide our patients with customizable anti-aging treatments. Our trained injectors are skilled in achieving natural, subtle enhancements.
Why Choose Careaga Plastic Surgery?
Careaga Plastic Surgery offers an immaculate and serene setting with cutting-edge technology suited for your cosmetic surgery needs. Additionally, the dedicated staff at Careaga Plastic Surgery are highly professional, with an abundance of experience in the beautification industry. Only highly trained and qualified injectors will perform your service. With each procedure, we pay close attention to facial aesthetics and symmetry to provide you with the most natural results possible.Request More Information
Injectables Can Correct:
Collagen loss is the root cause of wrinkle formation. Lower facial wrinkles develop due to a natural decrease in collagen. However, on the upper face, crow’s feet and brow lines are often the results of repeated muscle movements. All wrinkles are exacerbated by sun exposure, poor hydration, smoking, and environmental factors.Request More Information
Losing volume throughout your face can result in hollowed cheeks or a sunken, gaunt appearance. Some people lose the definition in their cheeks that creates an attractive, angular aesthetic. Injectables can stimulate the new production of collagen in the cheek area. We can even carefully create better facial definition and shape.Request More Information
As you age, you are more prone to accumulate fat in areas you didn’t before. Even physically fit people can develop submental fullness (a double chin) as they age. This stubborn fat can be difficult to eliminate through diet and exercise alone. However, revolutionary injectable treatments allow us to eliminate excess chin fat without surgery.Request More Information
Full lips with attractive definition can help create a beautiful facial aesthetic. You may have naturally thin lips, or maybe you’ve lost lip volume as you’ve aged. Injectables are the easiest and most effective treatment for thin lips, providing both subtle and dramatic enhancement to the shape and fullness of your lips.Request More Information
Spider and varicose veins commonly develop on the legs, detracting from the smooth and even-toned appearance of the skin. Unfortunately, these are difficult to mask, and no one wants to cover their legs all year long. Sclerotherapy is an injectable treatment that permanently disrupts these vein networks for more even-toned and vein-free legs.Request More Information
- BOTOX® Cosmetic and DYSPORT® are neurotransmitter inhibitors, preventing muscle contraction in the injected area.
- These injectables are used in the upper face where wrinkles are caused by repetitive muscle movements.
- They are most effective in treating crow’s feet, brow lines, and forehead lines.
- Repeat treatments are needed every four to six months.
- JUVÉDERM® and RESTYLANE® are dermal fillers that use hyaluronic acid to stimulate new collagen production in the tissues of the face.
- Fillers are most effective on the lower-third of the face where wrinkles result from natural collagen breakdown.
- They successfully treat nasolabial folds, marionette lines, and lip lines.
- JUVÉDERM® and RESTYLANE® can also be used for lip enhancement.
- Repeat treatments are needed every six to nine months.
- SCULPTRA® Aesthetic is a poly-L-lactic acid injectable, which can help restore lost facial volume.
- It is effective in treating mid and lower facial volume loss, targeting smile lines, marionette lines, and chin wrinkles.
- Unlike other injectables, SCULPTRA® Aesthetic results can last up to two years.
- KYBELLA® is the first FDA-approved injectable to treat submental fullness (double chin).
- The unique formula used in KYBELLA® breaks down submental fat stores, which are naturally absorbed by your body.
- Results develop over a period of weeks, and multiple treatments may be necessary to achieve ideal results.
- Sclerotherapy is an injectable treatment targeting spider and varicose veins.
- This treatment injects a sclerosant solution, known as Asclera®, to disrupt the vein network.
- This solution destroys the inner layer of the vessel by restricting its blood flow, causing it to collapse.
- The body then processes these destroyed vessels naturally.
INJECTABLES AND FACELIFT
Non-surgical injectables can be combined with a facelift to address deep wrinkles and skin laxity in the upper regions of the face for customized, full-face rejuvenation. While a facelift is meant to combat visible aging in the mid and lower face and neck, minimally invasive treatments, such as injectables, can reduce fine lines and add volume to areas of the face that are not treated with a facelift. We also recommend adding skin care treatments to your routine, as healthy skin is an important part of maintaining your results. Blepharoplasty or neck lift surgery may also be added to your facelift. Discuss these options with Dr. Careaga during your consultation if you feel that a facelift might be the right choice for you.
Injectable treatments are often preferred because of the short recovery period. It is typical to have bruising and swelling for the first 24 to 48 hours, but this quickly resolves itself.
Injectables are administered using a fine needle, which leaves no visible scars. Once your bruising and swelling subside, nobody will know you underwent treatment.
The cost of a single injectable treatment varies depending on the amount of correction required. A detailed quote will be provided during your consultation.
Most patients can immediately resume their regular activities and feel comfortable at social engagements after three to five days. You can even begin applying makeup after the first 24 hours.
Careaga Plastic Surgery does everything they can to ensure that their services are affordable for every patient. Providing financing options is just one of the ways we try to help with this part of the process. These programs can be used individually or combined to fit your personal needs.
We offer a number of financing options to help you make your dream procedure a reality. You can learn more about the requirements for these options by visiting our financing page.Learn More
Frequently Asked Questions
If you have fine lines, wrinkles, or mild submental fullness you are looking to treat, then you are an ideal candidate for injectables. However, if you have skin laxity, then surgical correction may be needed to restore a firmer, more toned facial appearance.
The length of your results depends on the type of injectable used and the number of treatments you have undergone. Many injectables are buildable, working better after repeat treatments.
- BOTOX® Cosmetic
- JUVÉDERM® Ultra
- JUVÉDERM® Ultra Plus
- JUVÉDERM VOLBELLA® XC
- JUVÉDERM VOLUMA® XC
- JUVÉDERM VOLLURE™ XC
- RESTYLANE® Silk
- RESTYLANE® Lyft™
- RESTYLANE® Defyne™
- RESTYLANE® Refyne™
- SCULPTRA® Aesthetic
What a fulfilling experience. From the very beginning, The staff made me feel so comfortable to the point that I knew where I wanted to do my breast augmentation. Dr. Careaga is simply an artist to say the least and I am beyond happy with my results.Wendy Cabello
Amazing experience! Had a breast augmentation with lift last year and I couldn’t be happier. Dr. Careaga was very attentive and reassuring, he took the time to explain how the procedure worked and gave me honest options considering my skin type, my size, etc. I felt confident and had peace of mind going into my surgery. The post surgery care and attention was also very personable, from the consultation to a year later I’m extremely satisfied. Definitely considering coming back for more. Thank you Dr CAREAGA!Liss Olivares
My experience with Dr Durand as my plastic surgeon has been one of the best. I felt safe and he understood exactly what I wanted to achieve with the surgery. The staff is awesome and kind.Dra. Vimary Rodriguez