Dr. Daniel Fernandez is a wellness and anti-aging medical specialist committed to improving the overall well-being of his patients by offering preventive care, aesthetic enhancements, and pain management treatments.
Dr. Fernandez believes that patients look their best when they feel their best, and he incorporates a patient-centered, multidisciplinary approach that embraces the mind-body connection in every aspect of his wellness and aesthetic practice.
Through his diverse training, education, and experience, Dr. Fernandez has demonstrated a passion for helping patients access preventative care for general wellness, treatment for longevity and pain management, and aesthetic restoration.
- 15 Years of Experience
- 6 IV Infusion Therapy Protocols Developed
- 8 Years as a US Army Reserve Medical Doctor
Education and Training
After earning his medical degree from Universidad Industrial de Santander, Colombia, Dr. Fernandez spent three years at the University of Miami’s Jackson Memorial Hospital, where he continued his postgraduate surgical and anesthesiology training. Here, he diversified his experience by providing perioperative patient care and training in sleep medicine at the Department of Veteran Affairs, consulting patients on sleep and wellness conditions.
From practicing family medicine in Colombia to providing consultation services on well-being and longevity treatments in Miami, Dr. Fernandez has worked to ensure his patients receive the care and guidance they need to live healthy, vibrant lives.
Dr. Fernandez is licensed to practice in Florida.
Areas of Expertise
Dr. Fernandez specializes in wellness, anti-aging, and aesthetic medicine that aims to improve his patients’ confidence and wellbeing.
Some of his specializations include:
IV Infusion Therapy
Dr. Fernandez has developed several “IV cocktails” to address a variety of concerns. These cocktails include:
- Preoperative Boost of Hb/Hct
- Anti-inflammatory/pain management for patients experiencing difficult recoveries
- Perioperative boosts for immune health before and after surgery
- A metabolism booster to promote weight loss
- A detox treatment which is ideal for surgical and non-surgical patients
- A skin, hair, and nail growth booster to complement treatments such as PRP for hair loss
Anti-Aging and Wellness Treatments
Dr. Fernandez offers testosterone therapy for men to boost libido and virility and human growth hormone treatments to help patients burn fat, improve sex drive, and promote collagen synthesis.
Aesthetic Penile Enlargement
Dr. Fernandez uses hyaluronic acid fillers to increase the width and girth of the patient’s penis for enhanced appearance and satisfaction.
Professional Accolades and Research
- Florida Board of Medicine
- Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates
Qualifications and Achievements
- Special recognition by the Nova SouthEast University for instruction, supervision, and training of anesthesiologist assistant students (2017).
- Internship, Hospital Universitario de Santander, Bucaramanga, Colombia. December 2005-November 2006 in the areas of: Surgery, Psychiatry, Forensic Science, Public Health, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Pediatrics, Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine and Anesthesiology.
Fernandez, DR, Forero, N. “White Phosphorus poisoning in pediatrics” Case report article published in an Indexed Journal of Medicine. MEDICAS UIS, 2007; VOL. XX No.1, pages, 61-66.
Fernandez, DR, Forero, N. “Burns in pediatrics patients” Review of topic article published in an Indexed Journal of Medicine MEDICAS UIS, 2007; VOL. XXI No. 3, pages 211-219.
Missair, Andres, Vale, HF, Pyram, C, Fernandez, DR, Gebhard, RE. Injection Pressures During Local Anesthetic Injection at Three Different Velocities for Femoral Nerve Blocks – How Slow Should We Inject? Reg Anesth Pain Med 2009; 32:80.
Maga, J, Missair, A, Fernandez-Soto, DR, Suarez, M, Gebhard, R. Reduced Volume for Triple Injection Ultrasound Guided Supraclavicular Block Results in Significantly Less Motor Blog While Providing Adequate Surgical Anesthesia. Reg Anesth Pain Med 2010; 3:34.
Missair, Andres MD, Rao, Sripad MD, Visan, Alexandru MD, Suarez, Maria MD, Fernandez, Daniel MD, Gebhard, Ralf, MD. La Velocidad de inyección y el riesgo de Barotrauma neurológico. Revista de la Sociedad Española del Dolor, 2009, 17.