Reana Myers, MMS, PA-C
Non-surgical and Injectables Specialist
Reana Myers is a board-certified physician assistant specializing in aesthetic medicine. She was born in Tirana, Albania, and moved to the United States when she was young. After obtaining a master’s degree in medical science from Nova Southeastern University in 2007, Reana started her career in cardiovascular medicine before transitioning into the field of plastic surgery. She has over 10 years of experience in the medical field.
Certifications and Memberships
Certifications and Licenses
- NCCPA (National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants)
- Certified to Inject Allergan Products
- Certified to Inject Galderma Products
- SculpSure Certified
- Member of FAPA (Florida Academy of Physician Assistants)
- Member of AAPA (American Academy of Physician Assistants)
- Member of APSPA (Association of Plastic Surgery Physician Assistants)
Areas of Expertise
Reana’s professional interests include administering injectable treatments, such as BOTOX® Cosmetic and Dysport®, JUVÉDERM®, JUVÉDERM VOLUMA® XC, Restylane®, Sculptra® Aesthetic, and RADIESSE®.
She is skilled and knowledgeable in these treatments as well as other non-surgical medspa procedures, including CO2 fractional lasers, SculpSure®, intense pulsed light (IPL), microneedling, platelet-rich plasma (PRP), sclerotherapy, weight loss, and non-surgical body contouring. Reana has provided services to hundreds of satisfied patients.
Reana is fluent in English, Spanish, Albanian, and Italian.