For patients planning to have their aesthetic procedure done here in Miami who don’t live in the area or who aren’t able to come into the office ahead of time, we offer virtual consultations with Dr. Daniel Careaga. We offer each out-of-town patient the opportunity to talk directly with Dr. Careaga as many times as they need in order to feel comfortable with him and the procedure they’ll be undergoing.
The Consultation Process
- Fill out the virtual consultation form completely, including your photos and medical information.
- One of our patient coordinators will contact you within 5 to 10 business days of receiving your information to schedule your phone consultation with Dr. Careaga and give you more information about the process. If you would like to have your procedure as soon as possible, please inform us of this so we can expedite the process.
- If you have any questions prior to your phone consultation, please let us know and a patient coordinator will contact you as soon as possible.
- If you decide to book your procedure with us, please have all your preoperative lab work and exams done three weeks prior to your surgery. These can be done where you live.
- We will schedule an in-office appointment for you with Dr. Careaga the day before your surgery. At this appointment, you can meet him in person, sign all consent forms, and take your before pictures.
- Dr. Careaga will let you know how long you should plan to stay in town for your recovery based on what surgery you will be having.
Here at Careaga Plastic Surgery, we are committed to making our patients feel as comfortable as possible. Please do not hesitate to mention any questions or concerns you may have; we will do everything we can to accommodate you.